ACES is NDIS ready and providing a great range of NDIS supports
We have trained staff to support you to get ready for your NDIS planning meeting and to implement your plan. ACES has developed “My NDIS Workbook” to help you understand what services you are currently receiving and what services you would like to receive. This will help you be more confident in asking for your reasonable and necessary supports in the NDIS interview.
ACES NDIS Support Coordinators are here to assist you to minimise the complexity of negotiating with service providers, government agencies and accommodation providers. They provide assistance to strengthen your ability to coordinate and choose the support you need to participate fully in life and in the community.
Support Coordination can assist you to achieve your goals by:
- Identifying the services that will meet your unique needs as outlined in your NDIS Plan.
- Overseeing and coordinating service providers and support
- Liaising with Government, NDIA and agencies on your behalf
- Negotiating the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements
- Facilitating information sharing between providers
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Linking you in with your local community
- Working with you to develop skills, capacity and resilience
- Responding to a crisis
ACES NDIS Connect stewards are staff we have trained especially to assist you to prepare for NDIS. They are available to talk to Participants and Carers to guide you through implementing your NDIS plan. Please make an appointment to meet with them on 6581 2348.
MY NDIS Workbook is a tool that has been developed by ACES to prepare you for your first NDIS Planning meeting in 2017. The workbook is a comprehensive guide to illustrate to you what services you are now receiving from either your service provider or from other non paid sources like friends, neighbours and family. Our NDIS stewards will go through the workbook with you.
Staying in touch:
ACES will be supporting Carers and the people you support by ongoing communication though a number of different channels including newsletters, the ACES website and Facebook pages and at face to face meetings. Our Stewards will continue to support you through implementing your NDIS plan.
You may contact them via phone on 6581 2348 or email,