Support our efforts to enable people with a disability to live well.
There are so many ways you can contribute – both financially and otherwise.
Ways You Can Contribute
• donate your time – everybody has something to offer and we are always seeking more volunteers at ACES
• provide financial support – via a collection tin at work, direct deposit, a fundraising event at your workplace or school or with a bequest
• sponsor a special project – there are always projects and resources on our “wish list”
• pro bono work – donate your professional time, knowledge and experience in key professional areas like accounting, administration, design, compliance and marketing
• donate equipment – any kind of office, recreation or therapy equipment is welcome
• internships – organise some hands on work experience at ACES, share your skills and training
• partner with us to find opportunities for workplace trials or longer term employment and training
• corporate support – inspire your employees by getting involved and showing your support for ACES
• service development – suggest ideas for additional resources or venues for visits, recreation, volunteering, employment and work experience.
The unique value of a bequest
A bequest is a gift made through your will. A bequest to ACES becomes an enduring memorial. Your gift has the power to enhance lives – the lives of people with a disability. Your gift will ensure that people with a disability have access to everything that you and I take for granted.
By making a regular donation to ACES through your payroll you can help us to support someone with a disability to achieve their dream. You can decide how much and how often you want to make a donation, and you can start and stop donations at any time.
If your employers know you are making a donation they may even match it – doubling its effect.
For more information about any of these opportunities, phone ACES on (02) 6581 2348 or email email@example.com.
See image gallery to learn more about ACES